The operators of these pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration. The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal data. Insofar as personal data (e.g. name, address or email address) is collected on our website, this is always done on a voluntary basis as far as possible. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent. We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating by email) can have security gaps. It is not possible to completely protect data from third-party access.
Responsible body in terms of data protection laws is:
Wolfgang Huter GmbH & Co.KG.
Lange Strasse 72, 74915 Waibstadt
Acquisition of general information
When you access our website, general information is automatically collected. This information – server log files – is:
- Browser type / browser version
- Operating system used
- the domain name of your internet service provider Similar thing
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
This data cannot be assigned to specific people. This data is not merged with other data sources. This information is technically necessary in order to correctly deliver the content of websites you have requested and is mandatory when using the Internet. We statistically evaluate anonymous information of this type in order to optimize our website and the technology behind it.
ct the security of your data during transmission, we use corresponding encryption methods (e.g. SSL) via HTTPS, as is the current state of the art.
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website. Your name and a valid e-mail address are required so that we know who the request comes from and to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. If you send us inquiries using the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us for the described purpose will be deleted after your request has been processed, unless the further processing of the data to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or Assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required.
Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- According to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to
- the disclosure according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- if we do not comply with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR are obliged to pass them on by law, and
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Your rights to information, correction, blocking, deletion and objection
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint and the Request the origin of your data, unless it was collected from us;
- pursuant to Article 16 GDPR, immediately request the correction of inaccurate or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- According to Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons
© 2020 Wolfgang Huter GmbH & Co.KG. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.